Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub

Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

February 24, 2016

This scrub goes a long way! When first put on it feels gritty, but it really felt like it was cleaning. Then when you wash it off...amazing! Your face is so hydrated and soft! Definitely a fav!

December 14, 2015

Natural ingredients for sensitive skin that effectively exfoliates with added antioxidants and vitamin E.

August 10, 2015

I loved the smell of this scrub it just made me want to use it. I also like the little grains so it made it easy to really exfoliate.

June 01, 2015

2oz of this product will last you a very long time. The price is quite reasonable for how much you get. The first thing I noticed is the smell - it smells absolutely divine! The granules are tiny and fine. They do a great job of exfoliating without hurting the skin. My skin feels smooth, soft and rejuvenated afterwards

September 03, 2013

This is seriously the best scrub I have been introduced to as of yet. The grains aren't so big that they irritate my skin but at the same time aren't so fine that they don't cleans my skin. The grains kind of remind me of the consistency of sugar.
The scent is absolutely refreshing and acidic (like lemon) which is also a plus.
My skin feels refreshed and not irritated which is exactly what I look for in a scrub.

October 06, 2006

I use the full line of Derma E products and I absolutely love them! This one in particular has changed my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and adds this new glow. You can instantly feel the difference once you've rinsed the product off your skin. The best part is the ingredients are the most natural I have come across. It's even better than Aveda in that respect. Aveda has many non-botanical ingredients. I highly recommend Derma E over Aveda for face products. You won't be disappointed!