Derma E Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer

Derma E Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #905 out of 1106 in Facial Lotions & Creams

derma e's Problem Skin Moisturizer is a daily moisturizer that provides a proper balance between moisture and oil, thus preventing clogged pores and bacterial infection while also hydrating the skin. This nourishing creme utilizes a special blend of natural herbs including Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile that have been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin. Their natural antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties effectively treat bacterial infection. It also helps reduce sebum production and stimulates healthy new cell growth. Excellent for either oily or dry skin types and will not irritate the skin. Please note: Using a moisturizer on your skin, especially blemish-prone skin, is vital to your skin's health. Clear Skin 3 will help balance your skin's chemistry and replenish essential nutrients.

December 06, 2010

I got this last week instead of another brand that I was looking for, because it seemed like a similar product with lots of good natural ingredients, BUT this product had a much more reasonable price!! (I am on a Christmas budget right now, but am usually a thrifty gal anyways and if I can save a buck I'm there!)
Anyways, this product has given me exactly what I was looking for. The weather's cold now and my skin is getting dry in areas, on top of being naturally oily - Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer is perfect, because it nourishes so my skin isn't dry and takes care of blemishes.
It has ingredients like tea tree, lavender and willow bark which are supposed to be good for the skin, and it doesn't have alot of things like parabens and artificial colours. Because it's so natural the consistency is different than most commercial moisturizers - it doesn't blend as easily - but that doesn't bother me since it works so well. The scent is also quite strong when you put it on, (like tea tree oil) but it goes away.
The packaging says that this can be used on oily and dry skin, so that's also a plus!
Overall this moisturizer is excellent, and I will definitely look for this and other Derma E products to try again.

Malixy earned the Beauty Expert badge