Good

dermaglow Nuvectin Advanced Eye Contour Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #284 out of 337 in Eye Cream

You’ll be calm, cool and collected with this refreshing eye gel. Besides soothing tired eyes, it fights lines, dark circles and under-eye bags—fast!Late nights and early mornings are a recipe for tired-looking eyes. Treat yourself to a fresher, younger appearance with this cooling, lightweight gel. Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area, it boosts circulation and produces an instant tightening effect. Peptides firm and smooth fine lines around the eyes while diminishing dark circles and chronic puffiness.Clinically ProvenResults:33% reduction in the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags55% smoother and firmer looking skin Refreshes tired eyesDIRECTIONS: Apply dermaglow NUVECTIN Advanced Eye Contour Gel to clean, dry skin twice daily. Use alone or before applying moisturizer or foundation/makeup. Avoid direct contact with eyes.Individual results may vary.

October 11, 2013

I love this eye gel. I have sensitive eyes, so cannot use regular moisturizer near my eyes. I apply dermaglow eye gel, and even if it gets into my eyes, there is no stinging or burning. The skin looks a lot healthier around my eyes.