• Dermalogica Age Smart
  • Dermalogica Age Smart

Dermalogica Age Smart Reviews

Ranked #440 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 17, 2016

After receiving the skin care products I decided to start using them immediately. I started off with the Skin Resurfacing Cleanser. The Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is applied after the PreCleanse has been removed. I didn't receive a PreCleanse to review so I used my own facial cleanser that I had on hand to remove my makeup. I applied the Skin Resurfacing Cleanser to my damp skin. I wasn't sure how much product to use as it is a thick, white cream. I started off with one pump of the Resurfacing Cleanser and began to massage it into my skin in upward strokes. I did this for about 30 seconds - as recommended on the packaging.

I rinsed the cleanser off my face and was immediately surprised. I did not expect to feel an immediate difference in my skin, at least not this soon. My skin felt so soft and smooth - this is just from using it the one time! This cleanser did exactly what it said it would do - it made my skin super smooth only after one use.

June 27, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dermalogica products, the only products that turned out to be the solution to my acnee problem. This cream is great because it's between light and thick, not sticky, you feel fresh and it has an SPF of 15 which is more than okay on a daily basis.

January 27, 2015

I have only tried one product from the Age Smart Line, (which is the multivitamin power firm eye cream) but have been a devoted Dermalogica user for years. I love this eye cream. The other ones in their line tend to feel just like a lotion and even sting a little as they are thin and run into my eyes (ouch!) but was given this one to try by my cousin and am loving it so far. It goes on very silky and is quite thick. When I wake up the next morning my eyes feel smooth and super moisturized. I notice when I put my eye makeup on it goes on really nicely as well. As far as wrinkles Im not sure I have noticed anything disappear but I think this is more of a preventative product.

September 12, 2014

This product is a bit pricey but have been so happy with it! I have very dry skin and when i put it on at night my skin feels quenched and refreshed. After using it for approx 1 month I found my skin to be more plumb. LOVE IT!