Good

Dermalogica Breakout Control Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

March 13, 2017

This is the first product line in my 34 years that I can say I finally might actually have a handle on my breakouts. I honestly avoided this because of price at first, having tried other expensive lines and not had success. But this has kept my break outs away and smells amazing. I recommend to anyone teen or older who had not had success with other lines. This smells awesome works and doesn't completely dry my skin out.

July 15, 2016

I suffer from a lot of acne. It's hormonal and has seriously developed since winter. Nothing really seems to help get rid of it. Once I tried this cream, it seems to help dry out the pimples to speed of their disappearance. It's pretty expensive, so I'll be on a hunt for a more affordable product, but until I find one i'll continue to use this.

June 27, 2016

I have had heavy acnee problems for 6 months before I discovered Dermalogica products. The breakout control saved my life. I now have a beautiful skin again and I remember what it felt like to be painfree and be able to go out without makeup. It actually works when you have a break out whose about to come out, or even when you don't and want a prevent it. I don't miss an application, night and day, and it really makes a difference.

April 11, 2015

Loving this new product, especially since it prevents hormonal breakouts! It works great plus its a nice texture.