Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
Good

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 611 in Masks

July 14, 2016

Love this mask. After using it my face looks fresh and my fine lines are less visible! I feel like I have had a mini facial at a salon. My only "complaint" is that I wish that the company sold the facial masks in smaller volumes since it is an expensive product and unless you use it regularly (weekly...which I do not) it will expire before you use it all.

May 11, 2015

I lOVELOVELOVE this mask, but I hate the price tag!!!! It adds so much life back into my skin and is very gentle.

November 08, 2013

I love this product. For dry or even sensitive aged skin
    this was the best mask I have tried in years .
    Wash your face with their products and put the mask on .
    Even as u apply it you can feel your skin absorb
    All the vitamins .
    Leaves your skin soft smooth, feeling very moisturized
    With out greasy heavy feeling

October 03, 2013

Wow!!!! I was very lucky to receive a beautiful gift basket of dermalogica products, and I am SOOOO impressed. This mask made a difference from the very first use. I love everything about it, from the texture of the product, the way it feels, and most importantly how much healthier and fresh my face feels after I use it. It is one of four products that were included, and each of them is great. I priced them individually, and they are a boutique brand, so on the pricy side, but, honestly, compsred to cheaper products which really make no difference, is a worthwhile investment and a luxurious treat!

February 11, 2010

This is some awesome stuff! I don't even know how i ended up getting a product that is more towards anti-aging but i'm glad i did. The masque is orange and has a really thick creamy texture. I don't use it really often, only when i need. When my skin is blah, or i need a quick pick me up, this is the trick! It's especially great for winter since skin is on the dryer side and a bit dull. This is also great for the morning after a long night out... i don't know why but everybody seems to use this product after a night of drinking? My skin feels soft, revitalized and a little bit plumped afterwards. It makes make up application a breeze. I love it even more if i use it after a shower where my pores are sort of open and this can absorb all the vitamin goodies in it. Although this is a great product, i don't necessary recommend this product to very oily or acne prone gals, it's a bit thick and rich. But for dry or normal skin, this is great. This stuff is a bit pricy but it last a long time.