Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex
Good

Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex Reviews

Ranked #1017 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 13, 2012

When I first saw this and saw the price I was shocked - over $30 for a tube of lip balm??? No way! However, I received a tiny sample in a "gift with purchase" bag and I can now understand what all of the fuss is about. This is a go to product if you travel on airplanes or go to the desert. It locks in any moisture that you have and then adds to that so that no only are you protecting your lips from harsh dry elements but you are treating them as well. It is clear and shiny but not sticky. Great product!

June 19, 2009

I got this item in a gift bag from a spa event @ Hammam Spa in King West (Toronto). The sample package got quite a lot of mileage. I was probably able to use 10-15 applications. I'd put a little bit on my lips every morning and noticed quite a difference.

I suffer from dry lips from being outside and tanning. The product returned my lips to smooth. Didn't notice any difference in terms of smoothing fine lines and wrinkles as I'm not worrying about that yet.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!