Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #440 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 18, 2016

As a person with dry patches and peeling skin in certain areas, I highly recommend this! The price is pretty high end for a cream but a little bit really goes a long was as it's very moisturizing. If you don't like the feeling of heavy lotions you may not love this but I found that I got used to it.

May 25, 2015

This is a nice moisturizer that is not as rich as the Intense Moisture moisturizer by Dermalogica. I reach for this one during the summer months when I don't want something heavy. It has a wonderful smell to it and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.

April 29, 2015

This is awesome for smoothing out texture bumps and fine lines, and doesn't feel greasy at all

March 04, 2015

Great moisturizer!
    I have usually very flaky skin in the winter, and since using this product & dermalogicas microfoliant my skin has drastically changed for the better, and skin flaking is minimal.

December 25, 2014

While it might be expensive(!), this little vial of cream goes a really long way. Evens out skin without being too greasy.

July 04, 2014

My skin is very sensitive and reacts to most moisturizers...not this one. I use morning and night. I have yet to find anything that compares. Contains no artificial fragrances and colors.