Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer 30spf

Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer 30spf Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 324 in Primer

November 16, 2014

This is one of the best primers I have tried. I love that it has a tint to it as well. It can be worn alone or under makeup. It leaves the skin feeling velvety soft and has a glow to it. The SPF 30 is just icing on the cake. This product is worth every penny and a little goes a long way.

May 06, 2014

I just started using this product and I'm a big fan! It feels light and fluffy but when you smooth it over you skin it turns buttery and melts into your fine lines. I have very fair skin and was worried it wouldn't match my skin tone but it blends in perfectly. When I use this product I don't need very much foundation. I apply the primer to my whole face, touch up certain spots with foundation and set everything with light powder. It wears well all day.

January 03, 2013

What I like:
-Helps your foundation lasts longer, creates a smooth canvas
-Works great with all types of foundation. I've tried it on liquid and powder foundation
-I love the SPF in it, not many primers actually have SPF in them
-Free of artificial fragrances and colours
-The colour of this primer is similar to chocolate mousse. For me, it goes on with a very very slight tint so for -girls with very fair skin you might see a bit more
-It didn't break me out
-Great for combination to oily skin types

May 02, 2012

WE AT 1BODYBAR LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH, WE ARE OVERJOYED TO INTRODUCE IT TO TORONTO! IT SMELLS, FEELS AND COVERS LIKE A DREAM. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Smooth away fine lines, brighten and prime for flawless skin and to prep for make-up application. Velvety silicones create an instantly smooth surface. Neutral tint helps balance tone and enhance luminosity and radiance. Peptides and AGE Smart® actives help firm and shield against MMP and free radical damage, as sunscreens shield against sun damage. Wear alone over your moisturizer for visible smoothness and luminosity, or after moisturizer application and before foundation to help fill fine lines for a lasting make-up finish. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

THIS IS A MUST TRY! AT 1BODYBAR @ 369 QUEEN STREET WEST TORONTO, WE ARE GIVING OUT FREE SAMPLES OF THIS AMAZING PRODUCT. XO

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!