Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive FaceBlock w/SPF 25
Good

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive FaceBlock w/SPF 25 Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 332 in Sun Protection

April 25, 2012

This was recommended to me by an employee at a spa...she gave me a free sample to take on a trip south with me...while it is on the expensive side, I can get a whole season out of one tube...and is worth every penny...I have very sensitive skin and sunscreen tends to burn my skin when I use it, especially the eye area...I have tried almost all brands, baby to adult, and this is the only one my skin has not reacted to...it is slightly tinted which is nice...there is a slight scent but I didn't mind it...

September 27, 2008

Pros: This product is lightly tinted, so it delivers super sheer coverage. It pretty much balances your skintone. It also tones down redness cause by irritated skin. Its a super rich moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling ultra soft. Plus, it's pretty high in spf when compared to most other facial moisturizers.

Con: there's a slight hint of a scent that i'm not exactly in love with, but i've gotten past caring.

This was actually recommended to me by a skin specialist so I'm not sure where else you can purchase this item from. But I assure you, it wasn't cheap. However, it does do its job and it does it well. so if you don't mind a minor investment that'll do wonders to you skin, then i highly recommend this product.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic