Desitin Creamy Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Ointment

Desitin Creamy Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Ointment Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Desitin Creamy with Aloe and Vitamin E is specially formulated to provide the effective diaper rash care you expect from Desitin in a smooth, creamy ointment. It goes on smoothly, wipes off easily, and has a fresh scent. And it's hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested, so it is gentle on your baby's tender skin. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.

August 14, 2015

My Dr recommended this and it's the only diaper cream that gets rid of my daughters diaper rash!

July 30, 2015

By far the best barrier cream you can buy!

It's a little more expensive than the others, but you use less, and it works better.

My little one suffered with frequent diaper rashes, and this was the only cream that would clear them up. It always clears up a rash within a day, and if used everyday, prevents them.

I've recommended it to moms everywhere, and always put a tube in baby shower gifts. All of my friends are believers too!

April 17, 2015

works better then ANY other diaper rash cream I have ever used ... put it on once and the rash it gone or almost completely gone , no sticky and easy to wipe on and off and has nice settle smell to it ...

April 15, 2015

Works great on the really bad diaper Rashes.

March 05, 2015

Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment is a tried and true ointment for diaper rash. It is easy to apply and is hypoallergenic. Usually starts to clear diaper rash after the first application. I use this ointment on all my babies.

September 07, 2011

Amazing product. Clears up diaper rash as quick as they come. We used it in a retirement home that I worked at and I went out right away and bought it for my son