Despicable Me 2 (3D Blu-ray Combo)

Despicable Me 2 (3D Blu-ray Combo) Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 970 in DVD

July 21, 2016

Ce film est tellement drôle, très humoristique. Je me passerai jamais de l'écouter. Inpossible de pas pleurer de rire, c'est incroyable. Jai même stuart en gros toutou dans ma chambre.

March 16, 2016

A very funny movie. I watched it when it first came out and loved it. When my niece came along we watched it asn she loved it. Had to watxh it 2 times a day.

January 21, 2016

I loved this movie. My daughter loves watching it too. It has so many funny parts even an adult can laugh at!

November 06, 2015

SO freakin' cute! Love this show! Have watched it over and over with my kids!

October 13, 2015

this is a cute movie - we don't have kids, but Husband HAD to watch Despicable Me.

It was great for a snuggle on a rainy day.

the storyline kept flowing, and who doesn't love the Minions?

July 14, 2015

Such a cute and funny movie. The minions are huge right now.

June 05, 2015

Any movie with the minions in it is a good movie. They are just too cute! I really enjoyed this movie because they bought in a bit of a love aspect that they didn't have in the first movie.

June 04, 2015

I enjoyed the first movie such as much as the 2nd.. its such a cute movie.. I wouldn't be a surprise if they come out with a 3rd, and I have no doubt that id be just as good or even better.. no one will ever get sick of the Minions.

May 28, 2015

I loved the first Despicable Me and enjoyed this one just as much. I do think they will probably make another movie or two from this franchise till it is no longer any good sadly but so far it is still a fun film. Adults can enjoy it just as much as children.

April 13, 2015

I've never been a fan of 3D and I would definitely not pay the extra price. But as for the movie itself, Despicable Me 2 was fairly decent for a sequel. Not as good as the first movie though, but then again, they never are. The minions are as cute as ever, and I do like the father figure in this. But I honestly think this doesn't add anything of substance to Despicable Me.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!