DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil
Good

DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

January 27, 2015

This product feels great , I couldn't imagine not using this

April 12, 2010

150mL

Price: $16 $10 Shipping = $26 CAD @ DHC Website

Claims: Cleanse and hydrate your complexion with our shower-friendly makeup remover that utilizes moisturizing amino-acid based emollients to gently wash away cosmetics, dirt and environmental pollutants. Contains beneficial antioxidants to help purify skin and encourage softness.

My Opinions:
The product truly is mild and gentle to the skin. To use it, all you have to do is to rub it gently on the skin area that you require makeup to be removed, and wipe it away with a cotton pad or facial tissue after you're done. You can use it wet or dry; you can remove your makeup right when you get home or in shower/bath. Simple and easy. It does not irritate the skin nor the eyes. After wiping it with a cotton pad or wipe, the oil comes off, and a little bit stays on which acts as a moisturizer. I cannot say how much I like the product, and I really like the packagings.

PS I only had to use a tiny bit (prob around 0.5mL) to clean the makeup that I have on; which usually are mascara, cream liner, eyeshadow with primer.