Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap/Aloe Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 541 in Misc

October 02, 2016

I love fruity scents, and this was no exception! Great to leave in the kitchen/ washroom to wash your hands. Nice lather, soft and smells yummy! My local stores always have a great deal on these!

June 12, 2016

With kids in the house hand washing tends to become the main focus of 75% of your day. Hands need to be washed constantly- bathroom visits, before and after meals, after playing outside etc and that's just the kids. As the parent I have to wash my hands 3 times more often! Before and after food prep, after helping with the runny nose, after helping with potty mishaps, after finding something slimy in the bottom of my bag- you know constantly! The Dial liquid soap with Aloe has been one of the only brands that keep my hands from shriveling up and turning into dust from dryness. You'll find Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap with Aloe in every bathroom in the house!

February 01, 2016

I purchased a small bottle of this Soap to try it out and I love it I'm always washing my hands of doing dishes and other chores that I need to put my hands in water the Aloe that's into this Soap makes my dry hands feeling nice and smooth

November 15, 2015

I enjoy the fragrance of this soap and it does not dry my skin out.

June 09, 2015

I really didn't care for this product. I didn't like that it really didn't foam very much

May 14, 2015

I usually am not a fan of Dial soap, but I found this at Walmart, and I like it. It was only $1 and it is a anti-bacterial hand soap with aloe. I like the fact that it kills germs and doesn't dry my hands out. It lathers well and left my hands feeling good.