Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap/Aloe Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 598 in Misc

March 17, 2017

This soap has a great "clean smell" that is not over-powering. I love this soap because you only have to use a little pump and it lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way. If you use the refill value size and just refill yourself, you save a lot of money. Since the soap has aloe in it, your hands always feel soft. This is great especially if you are washing your hands more than the average amount per day, your hands won't dry out. Also, it's antibacterial, so you know that you are getting a good clean. So, to sum up, great smelling, great value, great quality, and soft hands!

March 16, 2017

I like to buy the refill bag of Dial at Walmart. It cost a lot less than the little bottles and lasts a lot longer. The cucumber melon smells great and I like the containers because they look decorative in the bathroom.

March 08, 2017

This product is great smelling and a great price. Wasn't excepting my hands to feel soft afterwards but surprisingly they were! The scent is very nice too

January 04, 2017

This is my favorite antibacterial hand soap. I like that the alcohol smell isn't overpowering and the aloe leaves my skin soft. I purchase this at the dollar store so always a good buy!

October 02, 2016

I love fruity scents, and this was no exception! Great to leave in the kitchen/ washroom to wash your hands. Nice lather, soft and smells yummy! My local stores always have a great deal on these!

June 12, 2016

With kids in the house hand washing tends to become the main focus of 75% of your day. Hands need to be washed constantly- bathroom visits, before and after meals, after playing outside etc and that's just the kids. As the parent I have to wash my hands 3 times more often! Before and after food prep, after helping with the runny nose, after helping with potty mishaps, after finding something slimy in the bottom of my bag- you know constantly! The Dial liquid soap with Aloe has been one of the only brands that keep my hands from shriveling up and turning into dust from dryness. You'll find Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap with Aloe in every bathroom in the house!

February 01, 2016

I purchased a small bottle of this Soap to try it out and I love it I'm always washing my hands of doing dishes and other chores that I need to put my hands in water the Aloe that's into this Soap makes my dry hands feeling nice and smooth

November 15, 2015

I enjoy the fragrance of this soap and it does not dry my skin out.

June 09, 2015

I really didn't care for this product. I didn't like that it really didn't foam very much

May 14, 2015

I usually am not a fan of Dial soap, but I found this at Walmart, and I like it. It was only $1 and it is a anti-bacterial hand soap with aloe. I like the fact that it kills germs and doesn't dry my hands out. It lathers well and left my hands feeling good.