Dial bar soap Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 10, 2017

Oui, on ne paie pas cher par savon, mais ca ne vaut pas cher non plus. Il sent bon sur le coup, mais ne laisse pas l'odeur sur la peau. Je n'ai pas non plus l'impression d'être vraiment plus propre et il laisse une étrange sensation sur la peau.

June 12, 2016

I use this soap to wash my hands I keep a bar of this Dial Product on my bathroom stand I love the fact that;s anti bacterial a great soap to use during flue season

March 21, 2016

This is a wonderful product. If you are a germafobe this is a must have. Its antibacterial properties are great... it's a must have during old and flu season and especially when the stomach flu goes around.....

January 22, 2016

This soap had great lather when put under water but it totally dried out my skin, my face was so tight, it was a horrible experience, not a gentle soap in my opinion

May 06, 2015

I have never liked Dial Soap bars. My Mom would only buy this kind and it always broke me out. Plus, I would constantly itch. There's just something about what's in this soap bar, it's not for me.

March 09, 2015

Dial bar soap : lot of perfumes , not ideal if you have sensitive skin or dry skin cause this soap make my skin very dry and usually my skin is normal !

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: