Dial bar soap Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 158 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 12, 2016

I use this soap to wash my hands I keep a bar of this Dial Product on my bathroom stand I love the fact that;s anti bacterial a great soap to use during flue season

March 21, 2016

This is a wonderful product. If you are a germafobe this is a must have. Its antibacterial properties are great... it's a must have during old and flu season and especially when the stomach flu goes around.....

January 22, 2016

This soap had great lather when put under water but it totally dried out my skin, my face was so tight, it was a horrible experience, not a gentle soap in my opinion

May 06, 2015

I have never liked Dial Soap bars. My Mom would only buy this kind and it always broke me out. Plus, I would constantly itch. There's just something about what's in this soap bar, it's not for me.

March 09, 2015

Dial bar soap : lot of perfumes , not ideal if you have sensitive skin or dry skin cause this soap make my skin very dry and usually my skin is normal !