Dial Body Soap Healthy Moisture

Dial Body Soap Healthy Moisture Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 577 in Body Wash

August 26, 2016

I use dial body wash every day. very gentle on the skin and living in a dry environment i find it really help maintain moisture and keep my skin feeling soft and clean.

June 28, 2016

I love this soap!! Peach and almond milk smell so amazing and moisturizing your skin. So moisturizing that I don't need to put lotion on after a shower.

June 17, 2016

The smell is amazing and lasts on the skin for hours, lathers excellently in wonderous bubbles and leaves the skin well moisturized! I picked this up at the dollar store and feel I scored HUGE with it!

February 02, 2016

it is something to buy again, helped with my dry skin

February 03, 2015

I like the smell of this product and it helps make my skin soft.

July 19, 2014

like the different scents, suds nicely

June 13, 2014

I purchased the soy and almond milk and the smell is fantastic. A little not of this soap went a long way. It is very gentle on your skin.

April 18, 2014

Nice product, lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. A bit pricey but works well

August 15, 2013

I wasn't sure about this product. But I tried and I haven't changed back. Smells wonderful.

August 09, 2013

I was a little skeptical to try this product because I have very sensitive skin but once I did I haven't gone back to anything else. Its amazing! Not only does it have the most heavenly smell of Soy and Almond Milk but my skin is super soft and moisturized...I get compliments about it all the time. I would definitely recommend this product. It's also fairly priced which is great...ranges from about $2.99 - $5.99 depending on where you shop.