Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Handwash

Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Handwash Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 539 in Misc

September 27, 2016

I just recently started using this handsoap for washing my hands. And I really how it kills germs because it is a antibacterial hand soap and I like how it comes out in a foam on your hands. It is a excellent foaming hand soap to keep your hands free of germs.

June 19, 2015

I love the foaming aspect I feel like it's more effective at cleaning my hands plus I love the coconut water scent!

April 11, 2015

Nice way to keep your hands clean and germ free

October 25, 2014

Love this stuff! Grew up using Dial products and intend to use them forever. This product is gentle yet does the work and is very efficient. I like how it foams and cleans and leaves your hand not smelling so darn perfumy!

September 06, 2014

I bought Dial on a whim when I noticed it was on sale for $2.

So far, it has been my top choice for anti-bacterial hand soaps

It outputs foam, as described, and leaves the area around it smelling lightly scented. I currently have scents: Spring Water and Fresh Pear.

The packaging is easy to remove and using it is very simple!

In order to get started, you simply turn the top part until you can easily push it down and voila! You have soap.

This is a great product to use!

September 01, 2014

Works fine but I prefer the bath and body works range that has more imaginative combinations.

May 27, 2014

I do really like this product but l find you through it fast.. It smells amazing and works well l will buy it again.. Just gets empty faster then regular soaps..

October 02, 2012

Decent price, works well, Makes your hands smell fresh after you wash em with the foaming soap. I will buy this product again.