Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Good

Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 07, 2016

I find that it foams to much sad wastes alot quicker then my usual soap. I've had to change it three times one week which seems to be a bit extreme. I'm looking for an effective soap that will last a bit longer in our bathroom

October 12, 2014

Soap is soap. It meets all the expectations you have from a bottle of soap.

August 12, 2014

Works well. Nothing fancy but it's effective.

May 15, 2014

Dial has been my family soap for as far back as I can remember. I grew up using the Gold Bar Soap and over the years Dial has evolved adding more scents and more products to their line.We have used the lotion, body wash, bar soap, and hand soap. Dial has never disappointed me and this is no exception. I have been a huge fan and user of the Foaming Hand Soap so I was excited to be able to try this. I was able to try the Coconut Lime Verbena and the Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar.

I absolutely love the smell of both of them. They are so fresh and clean smelling they are perfect for the spring and summer. I really like the little exfoliating beads that give your hands a nice scrub. Unlike other hand scrubs though, Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap leaves your hands nice and soft. It almost felt like their was lotion right in the soap. It leaves your hands nice and clean, smelling fresh, and moisturized.