Dial For Kids Body and Hair Wash

Dial For Kids Body and Hair Wash Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 561 in Misc

August 31, 2015

My daughters love this product.. Once their done washing they smell amazing.. Like ripe peaches! Great on body & hair!

July 03, 2015

I bought this all the time when my son was younger. The peach smell is awesome and it's gentle on their hair and skin. He never got it in his eyes so I can't say for sure it was tear free, but it got him nice and clean and smelling awesome.

July 03, 2015

I use this gentle body wash for my young daughter and we love the smell and it suds up really well. It's tear free too. love it.

June 19, 2015

Love this stuff, I use it on my daughter and her hair comes out squeaky clean and smelling great!

October 25, 2014

Grew up on Dial and plan to use it on my children as well. My daughter loves taking bubble baths with Dial as it creates loads of bubbles for her and is gentle enough on her delicate skin and does the cleaning job. It's a product I trust as I know how well Dial products truly are being that I grew up on them too.

August 12, 2014

My 7 year old loves it! Always reminds me to buy it when he runs out :)

August 12, 2014

I bought a couple different types of this soap for my very active and busy lil boys, i'm big on all in one products for the kiddos an it makes bathing much easier the quicker they get washed up the quicker they play! However this product has only a so-so scent to it (in my opinion) And i find once the kids are rinsed off and getting out their hair never tends to smell pleasant ;/ and i leave the stuff on for a min and really scrub so we know they are clean. So i have now gone back to buying separate soaps and body washes for them finding they tend to work better.

May 27, 2014

My kids and I love this product . Works well and does not dry out their skin

May 07, 2014

I bought this for my kids for when they had swimming lessons and needed to bring as little as possible with us. It smells great, and cleans just like any other Dial product. I love it and it doesn't dry out their skin.