• Dial Miracle Oil - Marula Oil Body Wash
  • Dial Miracle Oil - Marula Oil Body Wash

Dial Miracle Oil - Marula Oil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 17, 2016

After my separation,I was feeling down and out. My self esteem had taken a hit. I found that after using this body wash I felt sexy, womanly, clean and my skin always feels soft. This wash helped me get my groove back!

July 06, 2016

Absolutely my favourite body wash out of all the dial products. I even use this camping. Smells amazing and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use this with my whole family

March 01, 2016

Love love looooove everything about this body wash the smell the feel everything. It works wonders on my dry skin and leaves me and my bathroom smelling wonderful for hours :) i even went an bought the hand soap just so i could smell it everytime i went to the washroom !

February 19, 2016

I love the smell of this body wash.. It left my skin feeling silky smooth..
Also the perfume wasn't too strong which
I really appreciated, I would buy it again
It reminds me of a Kim k perfume

January 25, 2016

This stuff is seriously amazing!! It is the first body wash that I can truly say leaves my skin feeling moisturized! It does have a more perfume type scent, I generally prefer something fruity but that can totally be overlooked because the product is AMAZING.

January 15, 2016

I love love love this body wash. It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and smooth. And i found it a a dollar store for 2 bucks a bottle. Needless to say I went back and stocked up.

January 05, 2016

This has become my favorite body wash of all time. My skin has never felt so soft. I don't even have to apply lotion afterwards. It smells really good too. I used to be a fan of caress and aveeno. not anymore! I hope they keep making this FOREVER

January 05, 2016

Listen if you have not tried DIAL MIRACLE OIL MARULA OIL BODY WASH you are missing out big time! This wash leaves my skin super moisturized like no other. I personally have noticed other benefits such as improvements in my complexion, my skin appears brighter, softer and smoother. I first picked this up at dollorama for $3, now I cant find it there anymore. However shoppers drug Mart recently has it in stock, thank the heavens, on sale I buy it at$3.99. Let me tell you get this body wash, its amazing!