Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion Extra Dry Skin

Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #842 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 18, 2014

This lotion works great, I really enjoy how it soaks into your skin. It has a nice sent that isn't flowery or to overpowering, doesn't clog your pores, and doesn't have a oily feeling.

June 21, 2013

Love the scent. It absorbs well. Really helps to hydrate the skin.

January 14, 2013

I picked this up at our dollar store, thinking it was a body wash (blonde moment) I find this average at best. It does absorb quickly but I find my skin dry again within a couple hours. I paid $2 for a big bottle so for me, yeah it's worth the price but I'm not sure how much it would cost elsewhere. I think there are far more superior body lotions available. This won't be a repeat purchase.

December 07, 2012

I tried this earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised. It smells nice and actually has staying power.

November 28, 2012

I love this lotion, probably one of my favorites. It's smooth on the skin and smells great. I have extra dry elbows, so I thought this lotion would work because it was for extra dry skin. I works great on my dry elbows and last for a long time. On the bottle it says that it lasts 48 hours, and I think that's pretty right. I will say that my mom tried this lotion and it broke her out. So I wouldn't recommend this for people that have sensitive skin. But all-in-all it's a great lotion. :)

October 02, 2012

I got this body lotion in one of those gift packs that Shopper's has for $9.99. I've never used Dial products before. I love this lotion from the first time I used it. Intensely moisturizes skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in healthy skin, it helps to keep your skin looking and feeling healthier and more beautiful all day long. The smell of the shea butter is very nice and not over powering. It claims to provide moisture for 24 hours and I believe it does. I applied it in the evening and the next day I could still feel the softness on my skin, as if I had just applied it.