• Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion
  • Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion

Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #932 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Deeply hydrates skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in healthy skin, it helps to keep your skin looking and feeling healthier and more beautiful all day long.

November 27, 2016

I love this lotion and everything about it. It rehydrates my skin and makes it smooth. I love the smell and that it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It rubs on smooth too.

October 14, 2014

I can not live without this. I apply it every day and it's very effective for my skin.

September 09, 2014

I use this every day after a shower. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. It also has a lovely scent.

June 13, 2013

Unscented, formulated for sensitive skin and just lovely. I have been using this and I just love how amazing it feels on the skin. Absorbs fast, doesn't sit on the skin, it isn't sticky and feels very refreshing. I try to stay away from body lotion most specially when it's summertime where it get can pretty icky but this product delivers. It's a winner for me.

April 25, 2012

Its O.K I didnt find it really replenishing for my skin. Im also maybe biased as I really tend to stick to ONE type of moisturizer. For the price I guess its alright

April 18, 2012

Decided to try a different kind of lotion that I'd never used before, and this stuff works great. I have very dry hands and after even just one use of this they were already more moisturized.

August 16, 2011

i recently tried this lotion and i have to say i love it !! it has a great scent to it and keeps my skin moisturized all day