• Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash
  • Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash

Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 552 in Body Wash

Dial Yogurt Body Wash nourishes your skin with lasting moisture. The luxurious formula is enriched with nourishing yogurt protein to help create sensationally smooth and refreshed feeling skin. A light, creamy formula that rinses clean without leaving a filmy residue. Contains yogurt protein and light moisturizers to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed, while helping to soothe, hydrate and protect it from dryness. The result is a clean, soft, touchable you. Helps revitalize dry skin, leaving it feeling softer and smoother after every wash. A premium shower product that is specifically designed for women but is mild enough for the whole family to enjoy.

December 01, 2016

This is a really great body was that cleanses you very good,smells really good and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I ever get dry itchy skin with this body wash and I love how it lathers up so nicely on my shower pouf thingy. It's great for the kids too and my one little guy breaks out easily and he always has nice skin when I use this.

December 01, 2016

I loved this soap it made my body nice and silky. Also it smelt amazing . I would definitely advised someone to purchase the dial yogurt vanilla body soap.

August 25, 2016

I bought this on sale so I thought I would give it a try. This body wash had a really nice smell the Vanilla and Honey. This body wash left my skin soft and moisturized, with no residue.

August 25, 2016

I love this body wash; so much so that I also have a bottle at the kitchen sink. It smells amazing, feels luxurious and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. I always by the large, family size pump bottle for each wash station, the shower, the bathroom sink and the kitchen sink.

I just love the smell and the feeling of being clean. Especially after a hard, gritty or sweaty day. I've never raved about a soap before but this one just has to be considered. They also have a wonderful lavender scented one. Don't miss out! Do try this body wash and you will not regret it. This, I promise you.

June 04, 2016

This body wash is great love the scent lathers up really well leaving my skin feeling so silky soft leaving a great scent behind I always buy this product at a great price

September 02, 2015

One of my favourite body washes. Leaves my skin clean and soft! Even my hasband has started using it.

April 25, 2015

OMG! This is my absolute only body wash I will ever use from now on. I love the fragrance. I love the application. I love the quality. I absolutely love this product! I bought it because it was on sale but I will gladly pay full price for it.

June 05, 2013

Smells great and leaves my skin soft and revitalized! My 4 year old says I smell delicious after I use it :)

January 22, 2013

I love this product and the way it leaves your skin feeling. The smell is delicious but does not last too long. The price is great!

January 21, 2013

This product lathers up really well and leaves you feeling clean. The only con I have is that it smells sooo good but doesn't last. Maybe its just my skin type but I wish I could smell it on my skin after the shower too!