Diamond Stud Earrings Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 43 in Earrings

1/2ct Diamond Stud Earrings set in 14K White Gold. Two round diamonds in 14k white gold settings with screw-backs.

March 25, 2007

Girls, look at the rating on these diamonds -- I1-2. That is bottom of the line quality. You can see all the flaws with the naked eye. They will look nice under the flourescent lighting in the store, but out in the daylight they will look cloudy. If you are going to get diamond earrings, get some that are rated at least SI 1. With this quality, you will not be able to see most flaws without a magnifying glass. They will sparkle nicely also, the way diamonds should. This grade will cost a bit more, but at least you will be wearing something that looks nice and is of value. I 1-2 diamonds are junk, so don't waste your money!

January 22, 2007

I cannot think of any woman who wouldn't want diamond earrings! Even if you don't have an occasion to wear them so much, they are still so pretty to have... diamonds are a girl's best friend. These are so beautiful and versatile, a definite must have.

December 14, 2006

I think they are cool like how the saying goes diamonds are a girls best friend

September 18, 2006

You hoo! Alex? Happy Birthday to me?

September 18, 2006

I have these and wear them almost every day. They'll never go out of style. One thing I would say is don't bother with fakes. It's usually pretty obvious that they aren't real and you just end up looking like a rapper. Save up for the real ones!

September 18, 2006

This is a hint for a certain someone to buy me these. I love diamond earrings. They are a classic that will never go out of style, go with absolutely everything and add just the right amount of sparkle to any outfit. If I don't get a pair by Christmas, I'm going to buy them myself. On Blue Nile, the prices are much more reasonable than in jewelry stores.