Diet Coke Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

September 13, 2016

I love Diet Coke . I may have a slight addiction, lol . I drink it everyday . I like to have one with a good meal . It can be purchased in Grocery stores and Walmart . I like it better then Diet Pepsi .

September 06, 2016

Love the taste of diet coke. It reminds me of banana popciles. I have been drinking diet coke for years. Not because if no sugar but because of the flavor.

July 11, 2016

This is my favourite drink on the planet. But I understand for some people- this doesn't taste much of anything. Maybe it takes a bit of training if you're not one to drink diet soda- so the taste lacks something for you- but I've been drinking this everyday for 20 years. I like it super cold and you can consume more of this than regular coke I find.

May 29, 2016

I like adding this coke in a glass with lots of ice especially on a hot summers day it tastes so cold and refreshing I love drinking this coke with my meals

May 13, 2016

There's nothing like having this product served cold. When purchased in the two liter bottle it has a tendency to go flat fast. Cans or small bottles are the best

March 23, 2016

this is my favorite carbonated drink .i used to drink the regular coke but i find that its too sweet for me now. This had just the perfect amount of fizz, and flavor . best diet drink !

March 23, 2016

I love my pop but when my dad gave me a glass of Diet coke it was terrible ,it was so bitter ,I really missed the sweetness of the sugar ,I don't know how people can enjoy drinking something that taste so bland .I will never purchase Diet anything ....bring on the sweet

February 16, 2016

I am an avid Pepsi drinker, but since switching to diet pop I prefer Diet Coke. I prefer the taste and have almost completely switch from on to the other.

January 17, 2016

This is my favourite brand of soft drink, it is so refreshing and an absolute treat. I've tried to give up soda but this is one I have had trouble with.

January 15, 2016

I don't like diet coke because I find the aspartame is the overpowering flavour of the pop, I find the diet pop to be too sweet for my liking more fizzy than the original coke so it gives me stomach burn. When drinking diet coke it remind me of baking soda and vinegar so bubbly it is.