DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
Good

DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

February 10, 2016

I really love Digornio's Buffalo Style Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza. The buffalo flavor is present (but not overpowering), the chicken is moist, and the cheese stuffed crust (my favorite part of the pizza) is absolutely delicious! I think that it is one of Digornio's best flavors.

May 28, 2014

I was really leery at how they would taste but I was pleasantly surprised they were delicious. A crowd pleasure. I bought two more boxes to feed the gang!

August 30, 2012

Yum! Thinking about this review makes me want another slice, haha.

I literally just cooked one of these pizzas for dinner, and it was also my first time trying them! I'm a huge fan of the ordered pizza that has stuffed crust, so I was really excited when I saw this in the freezer at the store.

The crust on this pizza is very delicious, and almost tastes as though it was stone baked. It has a little crunch to it, but is soft enough to still be enjoyable. The cheese tastes great. It has a rubbery texture, which I love. I like the sauce on the pizza as well. Sometimes that's hit or miss with me, but this one was very tasty.

This will definitely be a pizza that I will purchase again. It's delicious!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products