Digital 1st Audio Monitor

Digital 1st Audio Monitor Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

Parents! have peace of mind when distinguishing between a gurgle and whimper with Digital 1st Audio Monitor!
This Audio Monitor operates on a DECT 6.0 frequency for clear connection with NO interference!
It's sound sensitive light bars provides visual impact of increasing sound level, and are great for long range.

May 19, 2014

Too bad it's discontinued, for an audio monitor this is awesome.

September 12, 2012

Was giving these to me by my sister-in-law ( who also owns them and loves them). I love them !! My son is almost 11 months old and I haven't had a problem with these yet.

May 12, 2011

We've been using this monitor for 8 months now and it has worked out really well so far.
PROS: The monitor has good range in our house and the battery lasts a good 6 hours which is long enough from the time that our little one goes to bed until we go to bed. I find the sound to be really clear. We can hear her move around and wimper even though we don't keep the monitor right next to the crib. The monitor also has a red light that visually indicates that the baby is crying. This is great when you have the vacuum going or you just want to put the monitor on mute. Both components are pretty small making it easy to pack up for travel.
CONS: The monitor that goes in the baby's room has a green "on" button. This button shines so bright that I have to put it at the other end of the room and have it face the wall. Even then it's still pretty bright but it doesn't seem to bother her yet.

April 26, 2011

Ill start off with the cons, because theres hardly any...

CONS:
-it may be a bit pricey for some, but you could always get it 2nd hand @ craigslist.ca or something like that! (THIS THING LASTS A LONG TIME!)
-I dont know how well it works in a huge house, as ours is only a 2 bedroom apartment
-it only comes with 1 reciever (the one we bought)

PROS:
-In my babys room, we have a clock that ticks very loud because it helps him sleep, we tried 5 different monitors before finding this one and each one picked up the clock, but this one DOES NOT!
-also, sounds from the outside, or even upstairs (we live in an apartment with squeeky floors) nothing is picked up except our baby crying etc!
-even the smallest sqauck, giggle or fart from our little guy is heard!
-what I really like about this monitor, is that it has 4 red lights that go up and down depending how loud your baby is crying, why I love this is because I usually will workout while hes napping and I like to put headphones on and listen to music, with this I can turn the monitor all the way down and still see if hes crying by the lights!
-we have had this product for a while now and it still works perfectly I LOVE IT!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation