Good

Diono Rainer Seat Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 119 in Car Seats - Convertible

August 26, 2016

I have been using this car seat for about 2 years now. Love how strong it is with the steel frame. you can fit 3 in a car. I bought the foam cushion to go under the seat to make it sit up more in the rear facing position. this allows an extra 4 inches in room. easy to take apart to clean. I don't know how it would do for a newborn though. I used it from 6 months on. the crotch buckles sometimes dig into the child stomach.

March 01, 2016

I am currently pregnant with my 6th child so we have had our fair share of car seats. We have had 4 dionos and just had 3 of them expire. We got full use out of them and have two years left on our only remaining diono. We love these car seats as they are so narrow! This was very important to us as we still have our 5 kids in carseats (ranging from convertible to booster). When the older kids outgrew this carseat we bought boosters made by Diono. We love the company and the whole line of carseats that they have. The colors are bright and cheery yet they still have the more adult colors as an option for those who want their car seat to blend in to their car.

February 02, 2016

This car seat is really cool, it can be used from infancy to a booster. It rear and forward faces. It's also top notch quality and the reason we bought it is because it's actually more narrow and less bulky, so you can fit three car seats across. This is a necessity in our household because we have three kids two and under. The price is steep when you have to buy more than one (like us) but we think it's worth it based on the convenience and protection it offers for our littles.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag