Dior Addict It-Lash Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 773 in Mascara

August 16, 2016

This is my favorite mascara ever. It can be hard to apply when brand new, but I find it keeps my lashes curled all day. Because of this, it is pretty hard to remove. I also wish it wasn't so expensive!

March 29, 2016

as much as i love the wow factor from this mascara, i also find it hard to apply it evenly. It can go on way to thick and cakey, and its extremly hard to remove! However with a lot of patience, this mascara could go on beautifully at times. I recently heard from someone to leave it opened for a day to allow it to dry a bti as its so thick and wet when first purchased

February 10, 2016

This is my favourite mascara of all time. I recommend this to everyone. Though best with a primer under it (i use the one by blinc) its still great alone. I've been using it for 2 years now!

February 05, 2016

Great mascara, too bad it is so expensive. Doesn't clump, doesn't flake. Gives great length and definition to your lashes

February 05, 2016

Dior's addict it-lash is a great mascara. It makes my lashes very dark and separates them well.

September 29, 2015

I was very disappointed with this mascara. It was dry and not buildable at all.

September 29, 2015

AH-MAZ-ING!! This is my absolute favourite mascara.

September 06, 2015

This product is a splurge but worth every penny :) if you want the false lash look that's also light weight you found it :) this mascara doesn't flake on ur face it stays on those lashes all day long !:) this formula gives us thick long volumous lashes that also look natural . The mascara wand has amazing plastic bristles that apply the perfect amount of macara while sperating lashes. No clumping here :) this formula will keep everyone guessing if u have false lashes all day & washes off ur sensitive eyes so easily :)

July 03, 2015

This mascara was very dry and did not do anything for my lashes. Stick with a drugstore mascara for a better price.

November 21, 2014

Wow its worth the money that's for sure. Goes on so smooth. No clumps, incredible length, and great volume. My friend was buying herself a tube and going on and on about how great this stuff is so I thought I would try a tube. I was a little shocked at the price but once I tried it I knew it was not a waste of money!!