Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 860 in Lip Balm

Enhance your natural look. This moisturizing balm adjusts to the color chemistry of your lips to create a customized shade that's just for you.

March 16, 2017

I am obsessed with the Dior Addict Lip Glow balm in the pink shade. It's expensive - $40 CAD for the tube, but it is worth the pricetag. It transforms my lips into the perfect wash of pink that looks subtle and natural. The balm is not sticky and the shade lasts awhile before I need to reapply. It's such a comfortable lip balm that I love to reapply repeatedly. I hope to get my hands on some of the other shades that are offered eventually as well!

March 09, 2017

This is my favourite lip balm! It hydrates dry lips extremely effectively while adding a subtle colour to your lips. It is also packaged beautifully and the casing is durable enough that it doesn't get messed up in my bag. My only qualm is the price, it is quite expensive, but the quality makes it worth it!

January 29, 2017

Love this lip balm. I use it more as a subtle lip color than for its hydrating properties (I use aquaphor healing ointment when I really need deep hydration) but this is a gorgeous subtle colour and nowhere near as drying as regular lipstick.

October 19, 2016

I love this and use it every day. Nice subtle Color that looks good on everyone. Moisturizing and the Color lasts a long time. Almost like a stain but much more subtle. An extravagance maybe but lasts a long time.

September 23, 2016

I love this lip product, it claims to take on the perfect shade for the individual and for me it really is the perfect shade. I've tried to find lip colour I like and was able to wear the pink shade no problem. Goes on light and not sticky.

July 29, 2016

This is a pink that adjusts to bring out that natural pink in your lips. I love products like this it will look slightly different on everyone. It's very pretty and very natural. I keep one in my desk at work for touch ups.

July 10, 2016

I love its colour and moisture.

The color is magically changed after it's applied on the lips for a while. It gives the lips very good glow but not exaggerate as a makeup.

I've used it for years and keep buying it before it runs out.

June 27, 2016

Love this! It is pricy, but it is really moisturizing and creates a beautiful color on the lips. It fades nicely throughout the day and doesn't leave a ring of pink around the lips.

June 07, 2016

Perfect for summer as a lip balm because it gives intense hydration and contains SPF 10. The sheer lip balm responds to the colour chemistry of my own lips to create a unique shade especially for me. It gives shine and gloss for a refreshing glow.

March 28, 2016

I think this product is worth the money - it has a certain glow effect that revives dull and chapped lips and gives off a fresh pink colour. I have a medium complexion with yellow undertones and the pink works well, surprisingly.