Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Enhance your natural look. This moisturizing balm adjusts to the color chemistry of your lips to create a customized shade that's just for you.

October 19, 2016

I love this and use it every day. Nice subtle Color that looks good on everyone. Moisturizing and the Color lasts a long time. Almost like a stain but much more subtle. An extravagance maybe but lasts a long time.

September 23, 2016

I love this lip product, it claims to take on the perfect shade for the individual and for me it really is the perfect shade. I've tried to find lip colour I like and was able to wear the pink shade no problem. Goes on light and not sticky.

July 29, 2016

This is a pink that adjusts to bring out that natural pink in your lips. I love products like this it will look slightly different on everyone. It's very pretty and very natural. I keep one in my desk at work for touch ups.

July 10, 2016

I love its colour and moisture.

The color is magically changed after it's applied on the lips for a while. It gives the lips very good glow but not exaggerate as a makeup.

I've used it for years and keep buying it before it runs out.

June 27, 2016

Love this! It is pricy, but it is really moisturizing and creates a beautiful color on the lips. It fades nicely throughout the day and doesn't leave a ring of pink around the lips.

June 07, 2016

Perfect for summer as a lip balm because it gives intense hydration and contains SPF 10. The sheer lip balm responds to the colour chemistry of my own lips to create a unique shade especially for me. It gives shine and gloss for a refreshing glow.

March 28, 2016

I think this product is worth the money - it has a certain glow effect that revives dull and chapped lips and gives off a fresh pink colour. I have a medium complexion with yellow undertones and the pink works well, surprisingly.

February 29, 2016

No matter how chapped or dry my lips are, this lip product revives my lips completely after one use. It even makes my lip glow with a natural colour! It may be a bit pricey but it is totally worth it.

February 17, 2016

Too bad about this product. I really wanted to like it. First off it is actually really pricey. Secondly the most important reason why I did not like is was because it changes colour to i guess the chemical of your lips. My lips turned this bright maroon colour and I was horrified. Unfortunately had to return it.

February 11, 2016

Perfect for those looking for natural looking pink lips and wants to keep them moisturize at the same time. Despite having pigmented lips, I love the sheer pink it brings to my lips.