Good

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #5 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

June 07, 2016

This plumper actually works! I've found it to be most effective after exfoliating my lips. I read that it has Hyaluronic spheres, which draw in moisture to fill in lips!! Hyaluronic acid is what we naturally have in our bodies but as we age, it breaks down faster and that's when signs of aging set in. Skin loses moisture and firmness. It You can use this as a lip gloss or over lipstick. But to me it's a waste unless it's on bare lips. I use it before bed, and as a lip prep while I do makeup. This WILL give you fuller smoother lips. Use it consistently. The scent is soft and minty. It feels a little tingly, like other hyaluronic products Ive used. Love the soft Pink color and the shine it provides. And it's not too sticky! But it is thick. I bought this Many years ago when I was much younger and thought it was just a tingly lipgloss and never used it again, then I seen it pop up in media again and thought I'd give it another shot. I'm glad I did! I'll always have a tube of this around.