Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

What it is:
A flash-plumping lipgloss with a dazzling finish.

What it does:
Straight from the runway, new Dior Addict Ultra Gloss features a featherweight formula with a flash-plumping, "spotlight shine" effect. Hyaluronic spheres keep lips smooth and moisturized, while mirror-like micropearls reflect light in all directions for a dazzling finish. The package is tall and sleek, with a Lucite top that mirrors the nano-spotlight effect. The precision brush applicator makes for effortless, perfect application every time.

What else you need to know:
An exclusive "Spotlight Shine" complex features glass-like micro-marbles of varying sizes, which multiply light tenfold to illuminate lips like nano-spotlights!

October 01, 2016

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss lip glosses are my absolute favourite! The shine is mirror like and they aren't sticky at all. The pigment is great and it applies evenly with one coat/swipe. They're not the longest lasting but I find most glosses aren't. The packaging is by far the prettiest I've seen.

March 09, 2016

I really like this. The colours are very nice. The shimmer is divine. The gloss is just the right amount. Very nice product. Lips feel super! Highly recommended.

September 25, 2015

For the price, I wouldn't bother. This is one of the more 'prettier packages' in my lip gloss collection - but the wear doesn't last and the consistency isn't great. (It's not sticky but not very pleasant). Mostly, I'm going to pass because of the price. Just not enough 'bang' for my buck!

April 03, 2015

Dior makes great lipglosses. I have two of them and neither are sticky, they are really pigmented, and they last for a really long time on the lips!

October 21, 2013

Bon Produit, avec un choix de plusieurs couleurs, Donne un beau fini brillant aux lèvres, mais je Le trouve unpeu collant.

September 16, 2012

The first time I owned one of these was when my aunt gave me one as a gift. I was never one for wearing lipgloss and she didn't like the whole natural look that I had going on.

After a try, I was converted. I always hid away from lipgloss as I found them too sticky and 'young' looking. This was sleek and the colour was great! I was a lipgloss convert!

I will agree it is pricey, so I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you're willing to drop money on it every time you run out, because it is impossible to go back to other lipglosses after this one.

August 24, 2010

Absolutely loved this lip gloss. The colour (red stockings) goes on exactly what it looks like in the packaging and lasted hours despite the numerous drinks and snacks.
It was not sticky like some glosses and kept my lips feeling hydrated and shimmering, it didn't matte out after 20 minutes
The price is in line with most other high end lip glosses but this one is definitely worth the price tag

February 12, 2010

I LOVE this lip gloss!! It's a bit pricey, but it stays on for a long time, and it has a lot of shimmer so makes your lips look very kissable and sexy. I bought the Chiffon Beige, and the colour is AMAZING. It has a bit of a nude colour and it's not sticky at all. I would definitely recommend this to my anyone (my friends all use it).

September 24, 2008

Hands down, the best gloss I've ever used. It isn't sticky at all and it lasts for a relatively long time. I got a shade that does not have and shimmer or sparkle and love it. It is a thinner formula than other glosses but is great. The only downside is the price, but I'm hooked now!

October 28, 2007

An absolutely beautiful gloss. I've never tried Dior Addict gloss before (although I am a huge fan of Diorshow mascara), and now I'm wondering why that is. My SA at the Times Square Sephora store suggested this to balance the smoky eye that I was working on that day, and I was lucky enough to get the last tube. Lots of reflective particles make this a super shiny gloss, and there is no stickiness at all. The only downside to it is the fact that you must reapply it often - or perhaps that's because I'm so used to my lip stains that I'm unfamiliar with glosses. At any rate, a great buy.