Dior Crème De Rose Lip Balm SPF 10

Dior Crème De Rose Lip Balm SPF 10 Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 784 in Lip Balm

What it is:
A smoothing, plumping lip balm with SPF 10.

What it does:
Crème de Rose is a refined lip balm that soothes, re-plumps, hydrates, and protects the lips with SPF 10.This nourishing lip balm comes in one universal petal pink shade and features a delicate rose scent.

What else you need to know:
The sister product to Dior's legendary Crème Abricot, a nail care product dating back to the 1960s, this product has the same classic white packaging.

October 11, 2015

Pricey but a luxury item that makes you feel like a princess! Lol

September 09, 2014

One of my favourite products in my makeup collection, this feels so luxurious on your lips, moisturizes and smells amazing. One of the few things that I have a backup of.

August 11, 2014

I know its expensive for a lip balm...
but tottaly worth it. i can feel the moisture all day without reaplying it !
it realy smells like roses , not the fake rose scent but legit rose!
it also gives my lips a slight rose tint even if its not marketed as a tinted lip balm.
the only downer is that it is in a pot i would prefer to have it in a tube.

February 08, 2012

I included this little baby in my xmas gift bags for my girl friends and i couldn't help to get one for myself too!. I was really drawn to the rose scent, it's quite light and not overpowering. The simple packaging is also really nice. As a balm, it does quite a good job at keeping my lips nice and supple. You need very little product and it really melts into your lips. I wouldn't use this as a lip treatment because it's not heavy/moisturizing enough for that. It's quite pricy but it's lasted me a long while. If you're looking to splurge on a luxe lip balm, i'd recommend this one.