• Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20
Amazing

Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 183 in BB Creams

November 07, 2008

What it is: A tinted moisturizer w/SPF. Promises to bring back skin's natural moisture with each use, due to its 'hydraction' technology. Please 'Google' it to learn more. Safe for all skin types.

Where to get it: Dior.com, Dior stores, Dior counters @ department stores, Sephora (stores & online)

How much: $38 USD for 1.7 oz. @ Sephora

What I like about it: I love its smooth application. This product did what a moisturizer is suppose to do, it kept me moisturized all day. Also, it was incredibly light weight and never felt or looked greasy, which is a major plus for me since I've got really oily skin. Its also got a light scent, not so much fragrance, but just a hint of a scent. It bothers some people but I actually kinda like it.

What could be improved: My beef with this product is that there are only 4 shades. Actually, there's really only 3 shades (1 is fair, 2 is natural, 3 is golden), then 4 is a bronzer. And since I'm a 3, anyone more than a couple shades darker than me can't find this product much help to them. I understand that tinted moisturizers are never as shade specific as foundations & concealers, but that doesn't mean people can be grouped into 3 categories. Perhaps 5-6 categories would be more helpful. Shade #3 is actually a touch darker than I am, but shade #2 is way, waaaayyy too light... ghostly white almost.

Overall: if you're willing to spend the money, then I totally recommend giving this product a go! Perhaps, if I ran I out I might repurchase if I have the money. However, I will keep an open mind in case there are products out there that are just as good but for less.

September 27, 2008

I was searching for a tinted moisturizer to wear in the summer and winter months instead of wearing a heavy foundation. When I purchased this product, I liked the fact that it contains SPF 20, comes in 4 different shades and that it actually does create a "natural and flawless" effect. It provides very lightweight coverage so I wouldn't reccomend this for those with problem-prone skin.

I prefer wearing this moisturizer than a foundation and would use it on a daily basis.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk