Dior Hydrating Concealer

Dior Hydrating Concealer Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 389 in Concealer

April 03, 2015

This stuff is great when my skin is super dry because it really is hydrating to the under eye.

August 12, 2008

I spent a lot of time and money going through concealers before I started using this one. Not only was I struggling with dark circles but I have dryness under my eyes, even though I was religiously using high end eye cream and a lot of other concealers would reveal the dryness under my eyes. However, after discovering Dior hydrating concealer, I no longer have that problem because not only does this product conceal dark circles, but the texture is lasting, soft and hydrating, which means I no longer have that cakey-dried look under my eyes when up close. The coverage and lasting power is amazing and it blends really well. I believe they come in only 3 shades, but I find that the shade I was using lasted me throughout winter and even summer when I started to become tanner. I was told that this concealer would last me only 6 months but its been almost a year and I still have quite a bit of product to go (fyi, I use it everyday and not just under my eyes).