Dior J'adore Perfume Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1216 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk, a sensual aroma.

October 07, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume. It's little bit strong, so little spray will do. It stays all dày and untill I wash my clothes. I repurchased it after long time, but still the perfume I love.

October 07, 2016

I received a bottle of this for a Christmas present a few years ago..This was my girlfriends favourite perfume, and I liked the fresh light scent, it has a musk smell to it. I also think the bottle looks good on my dresser. Since I received it for a present, I have bought a few more bottles of the perfume.

October 07, 2016

Really love this smell. It's feminine and slightly floral, and lasts quite long. The bottle is a bit finicky though, the top became super loose as time went on.

July 14, 2016

really like this perfume in the starting but now
I have love and hate relationship with the smell . I feel sometimes it smells like old lady. Baby powderish perfume

July 05, 2016

I got this as a sample with my online Sephora order and I used it up within a week because I was addicted to the smell. I plan on purchasing it on my next order and I am already excited for it. It is just such a classic smell, not too overbearing but enough fragrance that it will last well throughout the day.

July 02, 2016

I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love. It smells soooo pretty and feminine without being too strong or too much. I wore it to work and got compliments on it's scent and asked what it was. Can't wait to actually purchase a bottle of this

June 30, 2016

I had received a sample size of this from sephora and I will most definitely be buying the full size. You can't purchase this at shoppers which would be nice but it is one of my favourites.

June 29, 2016

This is a fairly expensive fragrance. I personally couldn't imagine spending so much on a product but I do sell it quite a bit at SDM.
The scent will stay and linger for a long time after you've sprayed it, so if you wanted to justify purchasing - it will last you a very long time.
It has a combination of citrus fruits, musk and some floral tones. There is bergamont and jasmine in the top notes, which gives this fragrance elegance and empowerment. This is definitely a scent to wear to be remembered and make a statement. It is a little too mature for me but that does not take away from the beauty and sophistication of the fragrance and I recommend it to the appropriate customer often.

June 19, 2016

This is a lovely light scent. Hard to describe, but i would call it a zesty floral, but it is very light and unassuming. It's a neutral scent that I think anyone could pull off, and also wear it anywhere. I like that it does have a rich scent, like I feel like it smells more lux. The bottle's cute, it has a clear round bauble at the top and when you tip it sideways you can read "j'adore" through it. Since it's not overburdening I've been able to spritz on more than 2 spritzes and not be overwhelmed with a walking cloud of perfume.

June 18, 2016

This perfume is so lovely. And that commercial with Charlize Theron walking down a hallway ripping off her clothes and jewelry is iconic! Every time I wore it I would get compliments. Sadly however it now reminds me of a different time which I do not want to be reminded of so I will probably avoid it for some time.