Dior Lip Maximizer Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Get luscious, full lips without injections or surgery. Pump up your volume naturally with this revolutionary vanilla mint flavored formula with instant plumping action. Rich in collagen, it also stimulates better collagen production in your lips, too. Helps maximize and reshape contours in only 15 days.

October 24, 2016

I'm a repeat buyer of this lip gloss!

I have thin lips with some lines starting and I find using this product either on it's own or under a stick or lip colour really makes the colour appear much smoother and my lips look a little fuller.

It's not sticky, but it's got some feeling to it - it's nice though. Not heavy. Not goopy. I find this is moisturizing and leaves my lips conditioned. It lasts long and provides a nice shine to plain lips or with a colour layered with it. I gift this gloss to my girlfriends when I want them to feel extra special. It's got a slight minty tingly flavor to it that feels refreshing.

The gloss comes in 3 shades - pink, apricot and beige. I don't notice much difference between pink and apricot and usually buy pink, but recently bought apricot - love it just the same. I imagine beige is awesome too, but I prefer a lighter mouth. Although over the holidays, beige would probably add just a hint of colour!

Anyway, it is expensive and it is available as shoppers and Sephora, holts, etc. - same price everywhere. Maybe redeem some points and get this?! You'll feel so luxurious!

May 07, 2016

Okay so the Dior lip maximizer with collagen activ is so amazing , it actually works ! Let me tell yah I've been searching for something that actually works with out the extreme being surgery and this does plump my lips so nicely , and it's actually a very nice gloss just on its own it last sooooo Lon on my lips , like a few hours my lips still look glossy ! Love this product so much recommend it , but only down fall is the pice tag it's no cheap lady's .

April 18, 2016

Compared to other lip plumpers this one is by far my favorite. The tingling sensation is not overwhelming, which can be super annoying. Perfect amount of gloss with a slight tint of pink and super moisturizing.

March 24, 2016

I use this product before applying my lipstick. It does tingle a little for about 10 minutes after applied but it works great and gives my lips a really nice finish. It's pretty expensive but it last long

March 09, 2016

This lip gloss feels great in the hand due to the sleek design. Overall I wouldn't say it does much plumping. You do feel a bit of a tingle. However, the consistency is very nice. Lips feel moisturized and it isn't sticky. Colours are very nice too. Rather pricey for what it is.

December 29, 2015

I have tried many lip plumping glosses and this is by far my favourite! The tingling sensation is not overwhelming, like it can be with other products, and you can definitely notice a difference in lip fullness within a few minutes! I have been using this product for about 2 years and will continue to do so. Plus, the classy packaging is so pretty, I just love taking this gloss out of my purse...it's just so beautiful!

November 08, 2015

I love this lip plumper with collagen. this is why it actually works. Is it extreme? No but it does work better than any other plumper I've used. I also love that it has a slight pink hue to it. I've noticed if I use a small lip brush and line my lips with it I get a great plumping effect when using a color lipstick too.

June 03, 2015

The price is umm but it does the job! love dior products over all. This last all day!

April 03, 2015

This doesn't work. It just tingles a bit then that's it. Buxom makes lip glosses like this that actually work 10x better.

November 03, 2014

Buy for the third time. Perfectly moisturizes lips, struggling with peeling. Yes, of course, the price is high. But, the quality is great!Has little effect lip augmentation. Very good smooths the surface of the lips. Perfect base for lipstick, as a balm. Product not essentials, but if you can - it's worth it.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml