Dior Nail Glow

Dior Nail Glow Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 1481 in Nail Polish

March 09, 2016

This is a favourite Dior product of mine. I really like the shine it gives the nails and it lasts a very long time. This is intended to mimic a French Manicure however I think the white tips are sometimes a bit pinky with it. However this is a minor criticism and you do have to get close to the nails to see it. This Glow also works very well over top of any colour by giving it a bit of iridescence. It is rather pricey but lasts a long time and is a nice indulgence and perfect gift for someone of any age.

April 03, 2015

I love this! It adds so much beautiful shine!!!

January 09, 2015

I've been wearing this since it came out and it's the only polish I wear.It is very gloss and the prush is perfect; very thick and wide so you only need a few swipes and you're nails are pretty and perfect. !

November 12, 2014

I like this polish...goes on smoothly worth the price I guess...lasts long too

September 09, 2014

Amazing product! Helps to nourish your nails and makes them look healthy.
    I prefer a neutral look for my fingernails and this product is perfect!

August 06, 2014

I love this nail polish because I can throw it on and not have to worry. I always trim my nails as short as possible and then in a week I have a nice white tip that grew in and I use the nail polish to give it the glow I need.
    It looks great with 2-3 coats and in the sun it is nice and purple. It gives the nails a great effect and it is easy to use. Love it!

March 25, 2014

Dior Nail Glow imparts a healthy, faint pink shine to natural nails. Although it's pricey at $25 CAD for 0.33 oz of product, I've found that it lasts a long time! Nail look nice, clean, and put-together -- even if minimal effort has been made. Application of the polish is very forgiving, which is good if you don't have too much time on your hands.