Dior Nail Glow

Dior Nail Glow Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 09, 2016

This is a favourite Dior product of mine. I really like the shine it gives the nails and it lasts a very long time. This is intended to mimic a French Manicure however I think the white tips are sometimes a bit pinky with it. However this is a minor criticism and you do have to get close to the nails to see it. This Glow also works very well over top of any colour by giving it a bit of iridescence. It is rather pricey but lasts a long time and is a nice indulgence and perfect gift for someone of any age.

April 03, 2015

I love this! It adds so much beautiful shine!!!

January 09, 2015

I've been wearing this since it came out and it's the only polish I wear.It is very gloss and the prush is perfect; very thick and wide so you only need a few swipes and you're nails are pretty and perfect. !

November 12, 2014

I like this polish...goes on smoothly worth the price I guess...lasts long too

September 09, 2014

Amazing product! Helps to nourish your nails and makes them look healthy.
I prefer a neutral look for my fingernails and this product is perfect!

August 06, 2014

I love this nail polish because I can throw it on and not have to worry. I always trim my nails as short as possible and then in a week I have a nice white tip that grew in and I use the nail polish to give it the glow I need.
It looks great with 2-3 coats and in the sun it is nice and purple. It gives the nails a great effect and it is easy to use. Love it!

March 25, 2014

Dior Nail Glow imparts a healthy, faint pink shine to natural nails. Although it's pricey at $25 CAD for 0.33 oz of product, I've found that it lasts a long time! Nail look nice, clean, and put-together -- even if minimal effort has been made. Application of the polish is very forgiving, which is good if you don't have too much time on your hands.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!