Dior Rouge Dior Replenishing Lipcolor

Dior Rouge Dior Replenishing Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 1016 in Lipstick

Devastating femininity, high glamour and Haute Couture come together in Rouge Dior, the bestselling lipstick whose unrivalled formula elevates it to silver-screen standards. The last word for lips that are ultra-luminous, marvelously ripe, perfectly smooth and drenched with moisture. Beautiful, flawless and timelessly chic. For more information, please visit http://www.dior.com/.

April 03, 2015

I love these lipsticks! They are incredible and they glide so smoothly on the lips! I only have two shades and I really want more, they are awesome!

August 13, 2011

Dior Rouge is creamy, silky, and feels great on my lips. Its just so easy to wear and smells great. I get really good wear from it and I'd splurge to buy it again. I don't know why, but for many years, Dior really knows beautiful reds!

January 06, 2010

This is a great lipstick!!! It's very moisturizing, it feels amazing on the lips, smells nice, glides on smoothly and the colour is wonderful. I have the 537, and I love the richness of the colour and the gold undertone.
A must have!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS