Dior Show Blackout Mascara Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 775 in Mascara

An extreme-black mascara.

What it does:
Diorshow Black Out Mascara gives your lashes a little more oomph and a lot more drama. Intensified by ultra-black, kohl pigments, the formula glides on smoothly and draws each lash out to show-stopping lengths. Wear it alone, or layer it over Diorshow to glamour-eyes in an instant!

September 13, 2016

A really dramatic mascara that gives me big beautiful doll eyes. I love how thick and creamy the formula is and it goes on nice and heavy. HOWEVER, because it's a thicker formula and not waterproof, there is transfer and I tend to be very careful about making any contact with my eyes for concern of rubbing it off. Decent mascara but not the most durable of wears.

January 28, 2016

This mascara adds lots of volume and length. Downside would be the price.

January 22, 2016

This mascara was super disappointing, not worth the price at all, you can get better drugstore ones. the formula is great, but the brush is way too big, which makes the mascara clump on my lashes. don't recommend at all.

May 10, 2015

The formula of this mascara is so creamy and has a beautiful shine. It separates lashes beautifully and really lengthens too. Unfortunately it gives me the worst raccoon eyes of any mascara I've ever used. I never apply it to my lower lashes and I'm careful not to rub my eyes throughout the day. I'm not sure why this transfer occurs but it has caused me to stop using it for dear of having to look in the mirror every 5 minutes to ensure it's in place.

April 27, 2015

The mascara gives great defining coverage and has a great brush. There is no need to expect clumpy lashes with the Dior Show mascara. My lashes are naturally very long and thick and this product really highlights that.

April 20, 2015

One of my favourite buildable mascara's I add it on top of other mascara's for a very effective look. It doesnt flake or smudge lasts all day

April 01, 2015

This is an awesome mascara! MIne is all dried up and I'm super sad because I loved it and I will need to purchase another one as soon as I finish up like ten million more mascaras that I own!

January 28, 2015

This is the best mascara I have ever used. Pricey but worth every penny.

May 21, 2014

One of my favorites - I would highly recommend to buy the primer and the topcoat with it (backstage set) the top coat is what really adds the length and fullness!

April 27, 2014

I love Dior mascara. I recommend it with the eyelash primer thay you apply first - it gives me lashes that are thick and lush...to the point that people have asked if I was wearing falsies. It really gives a great frame to the eye.