• DiorShow Blackout Waterproof Mascara
  • DiorShow Blackout Waterproof Mascara
Good

DiorShow Blackout Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #598 out of 775 in Mascara

Thanks to the Black Fix complex, a unique blend of infinitely saturated black kohl pigments, associated with a widely-spaced bristles brush, Black Out Waterproof recreates with a single sweep of the wand truly fascinating eyes framed by outlandishly thick lashes, by the blackest of blacks. An ultra long-lasting and waterproof polymer, inspired of lip-gloss formulas, creates a lacquered black result on lashes and makes the mascara completely waterproof.

February 16, 2016

This is my favourite mascara of all time! I think it makes my lashes look much longer and fuller and the black black mascara looks amazing. It's expensive compared to drug store brands but totally worth it!

February 07, 2016

Makes my eyes just pop. Great mascara, great applicator. Would differently buy this again.

February 07, 2016

I treated myself to this product because I needed a mascara that would make my eyes pop and really compliment my eye lashes. Well this mascara did all that and more. It is very expensive but it definitely does a great job and it is worth the money.

February 07, 2016

This is my favorite mascara. I have tried pretty much every mascara there is and there is no other mascara that beats this one. It adds extreme length to your lashes as well as volume. You need 2 coats tops. This is not a mascara that you need to keep reapplying to get longer lashes. It's of high quality, and will stay all day. You will need makeup remover to remove the mascara because it's not easy to get off. This mascara also does not flake or clump. I definitely recommend it

May 29, 2015

Great quality, makes my eyes really pop! I am I loyal user for years.

January 26, 2015

I think the formula has changed from quite a few years ago, diorshow was my go-to mascara but i recently bought this as sephora and didn't liek it, it bothered my eyes for some reason, like it felt it was flaking off even though it wasnt. It did make my lashes look amazing, so it could just be that my eyes are sensitive to some mascaras.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml