DiorShow Iconic High Definition Mascara

DiorShow Iconic High Definition Mascara Reviews

Ranked #648 out of 773 in Mascara

An innovative mascara that contains a unique lifting formula. Shapes, stretches & curves lashes with strong hold & high definition. Comes with an advanced oblique brush. Features slanted bristles to coat each single lash. Gives a spectacular lash curling effect. Intensifies curves & enhances spread in one quick stroke....

June 23, 2016

I love this mascara! I have long but very straight lashes, which means I've always had to use an eyelash curler. With the Dior Iconic mascara I don't have to worry about it, it curlers my lashes no problem! If I want them to look extra curly and borderline fake I use the curler. I've used the waterproof version and I it really is waterproof, theres no smudging or loss of shape. It does take forever to remove but I still can't complain.

April 03, 2015

One of the best Dior mascaras! It really adds lots of fullness and is super black on the lashes. Clumps a little but nothing I can't work with, then again I've owned it for a while so it could be that.

January 09, 2015

This is my favourite mascara! Nothing makes my eyelashes look more full, thick, and long. The formula smells like roses and it is absolutely lovely. I don't use any other mascara, nothing else can compare

August 10, 2014

Good mascara that lasts long. But quite expensive. Had it 3 times

June 01, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for the mascara which will give me bold black lashes. It definitely does that!
It separates lashes really well, and last all day. Best part? It never runs, or flakes (unless you've been wearing it for 3 days!)

March 21, 2010

I love this mascara, it's a little bit on the pricier side, but worth every penny. I NEVER get clumps, my lashes don't stick together, and it actually separates them. I went swimming with it and it DIDN'T run! Now, in my book that is an A plus experience. Granted, I didn't dip my head into the water, but, when I got splashed I didn't have black waterfalls running down my face.
I recommend it

February 10, 2010

This mascara is nothing less then amazing. I have tried so many mascaras and when I tried Dior Iconic I wanted to cry. It added so much separation that I could see each individual lash and it added so much length, curl and volume that my eyes popped and even my tiny little sparse lashes looked long and lush. It never flakes, runs or clumps. I've now bought this three times in a row and even though it is $37 I know i'll be disappointed if I buy anything else. This is the best mascara i've ever used and highly recommend it...

January 06, 2010

This is like Diorshow perfected. What I never liked about the original, was the chunky brush that would smudge and would make me take forever to apply a decent coat. Well, the problem is gone, the brush is perfected, it's manageable, easy to apply and mess free. The results re impressive, full, nicely coted, defined and curved eyelashes. It does everything, it lengthens, give volume, oomph and definition all in one!
It didn't make my eyes water, it didn't smudge or flake throughout the day (or night), it comes of easily with water and make-up remover... and it doesn't dry up in 2 weeks like most mascaras do.
This mascara is wonderful.

December 19, 2009

I have been on the search for the perfect mascara for me, for quite some time now. I think I must have at least 10 or 15 tubes of everything from $2.99 to $40.00!! Ok, maybe not a $40 tube, but almost....I was looking for a mascara that would not smudge, which in all actuality, I have never really had troubles with, also one that wouldn't flake, one that wouldn't clump up and give me 3 enormous sticky eye lashes! One that was easily removable with cleanser and water, one that gave me volume and length in one formula, and all in a gorgeous velvet blackest of black colour!( I believe you can find products that work for you and you don't have to spend tons of money on it , and in some cases the extra dollars spent are truly worth it.)

Found it!! I had read so much about this one from Dior called "Iconic", that I had to try it. Very happy I did, and I am pretty sure I have found my perfect product mascara in this one!

The formula is thinner than most, which I believe helps in the non-clumping department.....the brush is not so large that you feel like your going to poke your eye with it, it's bristles are compact and close together, which I believe helps in separating each and every lash. The brush pulls out of the tube and there is no sticky, clumpy mass of extra product you have to slide off of it before you can use it. It's just comes out clean and ready to go! The tube itself is a generous size, and so it should be for the price. It is expensive, but it does exactly what it says it will do......with the added bonus of curling your lashes too! It's an all in one product: lengthens, thickens and curls.....and it does all 3 w/o clumping!! Which in my mascara books is the number one thing I look for!

Never had it smudge or flake and it comes off easily with my cleanser.....I would buy this mascara over and over again. It is definitely worth the money!! You can put coat after coat of the DiorShow Iconic on and it will not clump....it builds easily and you can have everyday lashes, or put on a few extra coats and go for the false lashes look. I love this product!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag