Diorshow Mascara - Azure Blue

Diorshow Mascara - Azure Blue Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 773 in Mascara

July 22, 2015

Fantastic mascara that gives you a natural but bold look. Shade of blue is just perfect. And the new air-lock system will help your mascara last longer.

January 05, 2015

This mascara has a great brush - the thickness of it is amazing. This mascara makes my lashes pow from nothing! I am impressed but the price is a little to take a deep breath about! I would never go back to any other mascara other than Diorshow Black.

October 22, 2014

Dior show is my #1 mascara! It's worth every single penny!
The lush brush grabs your lashes and takes them to places they've never been before!

September 12, 2014

This is a super fun mascara! I love it! It strays from your usual black/browns and sometimes its good to go off the beaten path and to be adventousous!! This mascara lasts all night, once it's on, it on!
$40.00

May 01, 2012

I love playing with colours and different shades, so naturally when I see coloured mascara, I'm all for it! I recently purchased this DiorShow Mascara in blue at Sephora! It goes on great! Soft and silky, but if you want the blue to really stand out, you need to apply a few thin coats! It's so fun and suits a girl's night out or if you're just feeling fun and funky! There were other coloured mascaras in the store which where more affordable (this one is $25) but I've used Dior mascaras before and prefer them!