DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 775 in Mascara

DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer is Dior's first lash primer that combs, curls and coats each lash to create a smooth, even mascara base, while acting as a nourishing serum treatment that promotes long-term lash growth, strength and vitality. Visit dior.ca for more information.

March 25, 2016

This is on the pricier end at around $35 - but I swear by this stuff ! I have typical Asian lashes that are straight / don't curl up naturally, but I receive SO many compliments after using this. I've had lots of people think I get lash extensions when it's really the magic of this stuff. I can pair it with any mascara (but I find Benefit They're Real to be the best)

February 23, 2016

This is one of the priciest lash primers I own, but i LOVE IT. This is comparable to the Lancome lash primer which I also like and have repurchased. This one works wonders in building volume and creating a lengthened lash base to really make your black mascara go over top with an extra UMPH!

The packaging is also beautiful. A tube lasts me about 3 months.

January 18, 2016

So i got this after watching a vlog, in the video it curled her lashes but did nothing but increase the volume on mine. I did see a volume and slight length increase. I would buy this again and just pre curl my lashes.

August 12, 2015

This is definitely a primer you can do without - and I say this as Dior fan. It dries out quickly and its results are nominal. You are far better off using the Lancome lash primer or even just layering mascaras (my personal favorite!).

Save your money on this one!

April 03, 2015

This stuff is awesome! It takes away all mascara clumps and I have been using it for two weeks and I already notice a difference in the health and length of my lashes!

February 20, 2014

I'm not impressed with this product. I'm been using this for a month now and I don't really seem much difference after using it. Plus it's very expensive!

January 15, 2012

I started using the primer over the past 12 months.
To get the best effect I usually have to apply minimum 2 coats of the primer as the brush does not hold that much product - which is GREAT since I doesn't clump.

This is definitely a product that I would recommend!

July 11, 2011

To prime lashes or not to prime? That is a question I have tried and tested over the years and I always end up having a love hate relationship with most lash primers.
I have to be honest I haven't actually used one in over a year and when I ordered my Naked Palette from Sephora.com I got it as a free sample and I was hesitant at first but now my opinion has changed.DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer

"What it is:
Dior's first lash primer that combs, curls, and coats each lash to create a smooth, even mascara base, while acting as a nourishing serum treatment that promotes long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality.
What it does:
The newest addition to the family of legendary Diorshow Mascaras, DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer instantly primes, plumps, and lengthens lashes with an ultra-light and quick-drying formula. The first "active serum" mascara primer also contains a unique cell-conditioning complex made up of hydrolyzed soy proteins that promote long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality."
That was a way better description then I could have thought of myself so I borrowed it from Sephora.com
I received the 4ml tube and I am sad to say I am running quite low =(
*This formula does not make lashes feel hard or clumpy like I have found with other primers.
*The no clump brush glides on easy for an even coverage.
This does dry fairly quick so I only prime one eye at a time then follow with mascara before it dries. I don't know if it is best to let it dry or not but I feel it looks better with mascara right after the primer.
I have been trying to take a before and after picture all week but I am not photogenic and I have not been able to come up with a good close up of my lashes.. hopefully I will get one soon because I think the results are great.
I honestly think this product does pretty much what it says and if I was rich I would continuously purchase this.... but I am not. So I will not be buying the $28.00 regular size of this product =/ I just cannot justify the $$ on that but it is really a good product!! It probably would last a decent amount of time but I am not sure if it follows the mascara rule and throwing it out after a few months.

September 14, 2010

I actually returned this product to Sephora. I use Dior Iconic mascara and I thought that paired with this lash plumping serum it would be the ultimate combo. The first time I used this I used it before I went to bed as it says to use at night and in the morning before mascara application. I went to sleep and felt like I was wearing mascara to bed-- it was so uncomfortable. So I thought okay well I won't wear it before bed but lets see what it's like under my mascara. It was easy to apply but then I applied my mascara and it got lumpy and clumpy. The results were much better with just my mascara. I think this product might be useful if you use a different mascara. Overall, this product did not emphasize my lashes any more then using mascara alone. So I returned it. It is also very expensive.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products