DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 595 in Foundation

Dior DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup is a silky, long-wearing liquid foundation with SPF 25. This luxurious foundation stays flawlessly Dior smooth and looks naturally perfect in any environment. Dior takes smoothing, wear, and comfort to the ultimate extreme of beauty. Non-transfer and waterproof. Visit dior.com for more information.

February 12, 2016

I really like this foundation. It is easy to apply and offers full coverage if you want that. I often apply a smaller amount with a bit of moisturizer. Very nice and smooth and feels light on my skin. The added SPF is now higher also.

January 31, 2016

This is my all time favourite foundation! I use this on a daily basis and it is the only foundation that I find does not dry out my skin, does not look "cakey", does not turn orange, does not slide off my face, does not cause me to break out, AND lasts all day. I find that this colour matches my face perfectly (however I got colour tested at Sephora). I've been using this foundation for at least 8 months now, I am on my second bottle, and can not see anything replacing this in my makeup routine!

December 05, 2015

I found this foundation to be quite thick, and very hard to get a good smooth coverage. My skin is dry, this is supposed to be moisturizing but it just looked cakey. I was not happy at all.

August 28, 2015

It is nearly impossible for me to find the right foundation. Fair, dry skin, fine lines. This is my perfect shade after thousands of dollars in wasted foundations over the years. This one is it!

April 03, 2015

I tried it once as a tester and I didn't like anywhere near as much as the dior airflash foundation.

May 24, 2014

I love how smooth the texture of this foundation is. It just glides on and blends effortlessly. I have oily skin and this foundation has decent staying power. It also keeps the shine away without over drying and accentuating the lines around my eyes. It is medium coverage however can be built to a higher coverage where needed.

August 20, 2013

Used this before I discovered covergirl products. Liked it back then, but now I strongly believe it isn't worth the price.

August 08, 2011

I bought this foundation because I needed something that was light-weight and effective.

The Dior Foundation line is fantastic for any type of skin. I personally have a mix of oily and dry skin, and it made it feel amazing.

The makeup is long lasting, and it lasted me an entire work day. It truly is amazing. It was a bit pricey, but totally worth it!

February 09, 2011

This foundation can last a long time and i like where they added spf so that i dont need to wear any sun blocker underneath my makeup. It does give a flawless look and it is easy to apply with my hands or with a brush. The design of the bottle is really nice and i like the pump so that it wont contaminate the whole bottle. I think it worth it cause i only need to use like a peas size everytime and it can last a long time.

October 04, 2010

I never knew a foundation to do what this does. It's as if you're putting on a layer of the skin you were born with before pollution and junk food hit your system . I don't have the best of skin to begin with, but you can't tell when I have this baby on!! It goes on smooth, very light, yet has great coverage! "lightweight and coverage" usually means "light coverage" which means "waste of money" if you have bad skin... but this.....this is art! Lightweight product that gives gorgeous coverage that lasts all day, and all night if you need it to. Many a time I've gone to bed with makeup on, and when I wake up I see my flawless face looking back at me!

My only beef with this product is the price. Do they really need to make it SO expensive?? Really?? Oh well, at least a little goes a long way!

Updated On: November 29, 2010

One 'con' is that this product is really not moisturizing so be sure to moisturize before you put it on or you might notice your skin flaking a bit. Also, it's not the most blend-able formula I've ever seen so using a primer helps to evenly distribute this product across your skin too. However, if you exfoliate and moisturize properly, a primer becomes really optional. I can imagine it works better for those who have oily skin but, I have super dry skin and I use this whenever I wear foundation. It's still my latest favourite.