DiorSkin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 595 in Foundation

November 18, 2015

I bought this concealer at a time when I had several prominent blemishes that wouldn't allow to be covered up! So, knowing that Dior was a decent brand I went and asked one of the employees working at a Dior counter what product would work best to cover them up. Since my skin was dry she recommended this concealer, matched it to my skin tone and I was on my way. I found that it covered up my blemishes using only a small amount and stayed all day. I have had it for a long time now and I still haven't run out. It is very good quality and I continue to be pleased with the product. The only thing about it that I don't particularly like is the price :(. If you're looking for a good quality, high-end concealer though, I would totally recommend!

April 03, 2015

This stuff works, but there are concealers just like it at the drugstore, like the Maybelline Age Rewind, or even the LA Girl concealer and it's like 3$

January 07, 2011

I love this foundation, it is close to being perfect. The coverage is light-medium, it won't cover everything if you have a lot of problems areas. It gives a satin, dewy, skin-like finish. It's great for those with dry skin, like myself, because it has that hydrating, smooth factor, which I enjoy. The texture is smooth and light, and feels like you aren't wearing anything. The packaging is luxurious and beautiful too.

Updated On: January 07, 2011

whoops! this is supposed to be for the foundation, my mistake!

October 21, 2009

I have olive skin and most of your average brand that retails about 10 or 20 $
just make my undereyes look white but didn't help at all to make me look less tired...
This one works it's a bit more pricey but blends very nicely with the skin and covers in a natural way.