Good

DiorSkin Poudre Compacte Matte Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 335 in Powder

Christian Dior Diorskin Matte & Luminous Sheer Pressed Powder 001 Transparent Light

A glossy & refined powder makeup. Ultra light & naturally glides onto skin. Loaded with iridescent highlights and covers minor flaws & fine lines. Enhancing per

April 03, 2015

This powder is incredible, it's so finely milled and keeps me matte in the summer when I get oily for a super long time!

June 26, 2010

I'm a greasy pirate. if I don't blot, by the end of the day, I can scrape off enough oil from my face to fry me up some chips. At the same time, I hate blotting, I don't always carry blotting paper with me and it's just so inconvenient. Why can't they just make a product which will keep me shine free all day?
Enter, this magical little product.
no shine!!!! not even after 10 hours of wear!!! I didn't blot once!! Excuse the enthusiastic use of exclamation marks, but when a product gives me over 10 hours of matte finish, I get a bit excited to say the least.
This is not a powder foundation and does not add colour nor provide coverage, it is merely a sheer setting powder.
Although the compact comes with its own sponge applicator, I find it quite useless as it absorbs more of the product than it dispenses onto my skin. Instead, I simply swirl my Ecotools blush brush in the powder and just dust it lightly onto my face after I've applied my foundation and blusher.
The colour that I have is 002 Transparent Medium and on my NC15-20 skin it is perfect, neither too light nor too dark.
The only complaint I would have is that after 8 hours, it does tend to "cake" into the fine lines I have under my eyes and around my nose. All I would do when this happens is gently rub the affected areas with my fingers.