• DiorSkin Star Foundation
  • DiorSkin Star Foundation

DiorSkin Star Foundation Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 595 in Foundation

May 22, 2015

I love this foundation (even though it is a tad bit darker than my skin). It feels great and looks great.

April 01, 2015

I have never tried a dior foundation that I hate! And it comes with a pump. It's a very nice luxury foundation that looks absolutely stunning! But my bank account cries thinking about it so I use it only for special occasions to make it last longer!

January 05, 2015

Diorskin Star Foundation comes in a chic, square glass bottle with pump and has a lightweight, liquidy formula that glides onto the skin easily and evenly. It provides a medium to full coverage with a matte finish that’s still luminous, never dull or flat. It’s extremely blendable, with either a brush, sponge or your fingers. One layer gives you medium coverage, but its easily buildable formula can provide a full coverage look by adding a second layer. This will hide everything from sun spots and blemishes, to hyperpigmentation and freckles, without looking cakey or too heavy. It dries fairly quickly, but is still easy to work with and blend out. Once set, skin will feel dry to the touch without the need of a setting powder. It gives a smoothing and brightening effect that looks extremely natural and stays put for a solid 8 hours without fading or oxidizing.

I really enjoy the flawless look it gives my skin without looking like I’m wearing makeup at all. It does give my skin an extra boost of brightening effect with a natural radiant glow, without looking greasy or shiny. Think, your skin, but better. I love how effortlessly it blends into the skin, whether I’m using a buffing brush or my beauty blender. One of the main reasons I loved this foundation so much, is the fact no matter how many layers I applied, it never looked cakey. It feels so light on the skin, almost as if I was only wearing a tinted moisturizer, but gives me the effects of a long-wearing, full coverage foundation. Because of the correct properties, I didn’t feel the need to apply any concealer. It reduces any redness around my nose and hides any dark spots and minor breakouts beautifully. It has fantastic coverage, radiant finish and is light on the skin.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil