Dirt Devil Slimplistik Stick Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 37 in Vacuum Cleaners

December 06, 2016

at our cottage we don't need an expensive vacuum as we aren't there many months out of the year, so we had bought this out for the cottage and it gets the job done well, although it could be better

October 20, 2016

Purchased this years ago to use in my room at university and it did the trick. It is very lightweight, and takes up hardly any room because its so slim. It works around tight spaces very well. I used this to clean up all the cat hair left behind by the previous tenant and it did so with ease. I would not recommend this as vacuum to use on your whole house because it doesn't have the best strength and requires emptying frequently but would say its useful for small spaces and apartments.

November 07, 2015

Junk. Doesn't vacuum up anything! And the end piece kept falling off. Save your money!

April 03, 2015

I bought this particular product from Dirt Devil to use just in my grandsons bedroom at our house. This contraption is the pits. It didn't want to suck up anything and when it did, you could see it coming back out into the air. Terrible product and I returned it. Cheaply made also.

1.5/5

September 16, 2014

I bought this small vacuum becuase I live in a one bedroom appartment at the time and only carpet in my bed room the rest was hard wood floors.
    I was very dissapointed with the effectiveness of this vacuum. It worked perfectly the very first time I used it. Then it just pretended to suck things up but it would really just shoot it all out the back.
    I tried cleaning it out several times but it didn't seem to help. I eventually just threw it in the dumpster. Not worth my money.