Disaronno

Disaronno Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 41 in Liqueur

April 04, 2016

One of the best liqueurs! It is amazing served on ice! I also remember mixing this with Coke when I was younger, tastes just like cherry Coke! It's always nice to have a bottle of this in the house for company or just to have a nice drink occasionally!

February 28, 2016

I don't drink often, but when I do one of my favourite drinks is an Amaretto Sour, Lime mix and Disaronno. Sweet and sour, definitely a favourite of mine. Smooth and sweet, and better quality then no name amarettos.

February 08, 2016

It tastes like Dr. Pepper when mixed with coke. It is very delicious but I can only have a few glasses then I get sick of it!

February 08, 2016

This tastes amazing. I always have in on hand in my house. Its a nice sweet liqueur and tastes great with coke.

March 16, 2015

Disaronno is great on its own or with milk. A nice soothing drink to have on hand. I don't drink often, but I do love Disaronno.

February 19, 2015

Its a great additive for cocktails and shots. Wouldn't drink it on its own. But as one of the components amazing, gives drink a different twist.

March 07, 2014

We always have Disaronno on hand at our house. We love it on its own or with a little cranberry juice. Very tasty

June 13, 2012

LOVE,, Need I say more,,, Can always have a Disaronno moment in this house, And Biscotti wouldn't be the same without it!

June 09, 2012

i absolutely love Disaronno liqueur. it is a great drink because you can drink it on its own on the rocks, or with a mixed drink.

normally i don't like drinks that is too sweet, but i think the sweetness of this drink helps its smoothness.

its delicious!!!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags